SIBO recipes > Chicken Cashew
- 1 ¼ pound chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1'' cubes
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 ½ cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red chili, deseeded and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 cup cashews, dry roasted and unsalted
- 3 tablespoons Coconut aminos
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 4 spring onion, chopped
- In a small bowl mix the coconut aminos, honey and vinegar. Set aside.
- Place the chicken, salt, black pepper and arrowroot flour (if using) in another bowl and mix to coat. Set aside.
- In a wok heat the oils over medium high heat and add chicken. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, red peppers, garlic, chili and ginger. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add cashews and mix to combine.
- Stir in coconut aminos mixture and lower the heat to medium low. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- remove from heat. sprinkle spring onion to garnish.