- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced
In a large bowl, blend eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, maple syrup and salt. Gradually mix in coconut milk, stirring constantly. Add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Let batter stand for 30 minutes or overnight.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat pan with coconut oil and warm in oven.
Pour into pan. Thinly slice apples and put on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for 10-13 minutes. Slide pancake onto serving platter and cut into wedges.